Newfi Wholesale is excited to announce that we will be releasing a significant update to our broker portal.
While the core functionality and terminology will remain mostly unchanged, you will benefit from the following enhancements:
- Look and Feel Improvements.
- The Status and Agents Page clearly lays out the path of the loan from the 3.2 file upload though closing. It also includes details on the current contacts for the loan, and allows the user to assign a loan officer or processor to the file.
- The Rate Lock Page outlines the current terms of the lock and offers a link to download the lock confirmation.
- The Disclosures Page provides details for the loan estimate and closings disclosures. It also includes important dates and details on any re-disclosures that have been sent to the borrower.
- The Conditions Page displays any cleared or outstanding conditions with the option to upload and assign documents directly to the condition itself. You will still have the option of uploading a bulk set of conditions through E-Docs.
We are confident you will be happy with these updates and your Newfi team is here at 888-415-1620 to answer any questions.
For a user guide showing step-by-step instructions to these updates, please click here: Portal User Guide
As always, thank you for your continued business and support of Newfi Wholesale. We truly appreciate your partnership!
For more information
Call your Account Manager, or reach out to the Newfi Wholesale team at 888-415-1620.
Check out our Newfi Wholesale loan products!
Share this Post