Newfi Portfolio Non-QM
With Newfi Portfolio Non-QM products, we make all credit decisions and exceptions, providing flexible qualification and faster approvals.
With Sequoia, we make all credit decisions and exceptions in house, providing flexible qualification and faster approvals.
Now Offering 2-1 Buydowns on Sequoia Portfolio Non-QM!
- In house loan decisions
- Borrow up to $4 million
- 15, 30, and 40 Year Fixed
- 30 Year Interest Only and 40 Year Interest Only
- Three year seasoning on major credit events and two years or more seasoning considered on case-by-case basis as an exception
- Credit Scores as low as 640
- Multiple options to meet trade line requirements
- Up to 90% LTV on Purchases
- Up to 85% LTV on Rate & Term Refinances
- Up to 80% LTV on Cash Out Refinances
- Cash Out Up To $3M
- DTI up to 55%
- 12 and 24 Month Personal or Business Bank Statement Program
- Multiple expense calculation options available
- Non Occupant Co-Borrowers allowed
- Asset Depletion allowed
- ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) accepted
- Exceptions considered with compensating factors
Designed for borrowers who have an investment property portfolio, and need alternative means to qualify for an investment property loan.
- Designed for borrowers who have an investment property portfolio and need alternative means to qualify for a loan
- Qualification based on subject property Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
- DSCR = Gross Rent/PITI
- Purchase up to 80% LTV
- Rate & Term up to 80% LTV
- Cash out up to 75% LTV
- Minimum credit score of 660
- Three year seasoning on major credit events such as bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale or deed in lieu
- Two years seasoning considered on exception
- 15, 30, and 40 Year Fixed
- 30 and 40 Year Interest Only Available
- Prepayment Penalties allowed
- First time investors allowed
- States that do not require licensing on a DSCR loan are AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL (if closing in the name of an LLC), GA, IA, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WV, and WY
Sequoia 5-8 Unit DSCR
Designed for borrowers who have a 5-8 unit investment property, and need alternative means to qualify for an investment property loan.
- Minimum Credit Score 660
- Purchase up to 75% LTV
- Rate & Term Refi up to 70% LTV
- Cash Out with $1 Million Cash in Hand Up To 70% LTV
- Loan Amounts Up To $3 Million
- Only 1 Appraisal Required
- Gift, Business and Crypto Funds Allowed
- 2 Vacant Units Allowed
- DSCR Ratio Calculated off PITI
- States that do not require licensing on a DSCR loan are AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL (if closing in the name of an LLC), GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MT, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV, and WY
Designed for Non-QM borrowers looking for a well priced solution.
- Proprietary In-House Program
- Doc, Bank Statements, and 1099 Income Accepted
- Amounts Up To $2.5M
- Up to 80% LTV
- Up To Unlimited Cash-Out
- 700 Minimum Credit Score
Say YES when others say NO with Sequoia Portfolio!
Flexible QualificationWe control all underwriting, so we can tailor loans up to $4 million to a borrower’s unique income and asset circumstances.
Faster ApprovalsWe underwrite the loan and make exceptions ourselves, so approval isn’t delayed by investors.
Live Scenario DeskOur lending specialists are on tap to quickly price scenarios and identify ways to qualify, making same-day exception decisions after loan submission.
Competitive RatesEven when borrowers have complicated credit situations, we strive to keep rates among the lowest in the market.
What kind of borrowers are well-suited for Sequoia Portfolio?
Sequoia is especially good for using asset depletion income – one of THE EASIEST calculation methods in the industry!
All kinds of borrowers are suitable for Sequoia, but you may find the most success with difficult-to-qualify borrowers like:
- Those needing payment relief, so a 40-Yr Fixed, 10-Yr Interest-Only is the answer
- Those with high ratios that can be alleviated by aggressive Asset Depletion guides
- Conforming or Jumbo loan amounts
- Full Doc or Bank Statement qualification
Borrowers should have strong credit and personal financial strength to qualify for the best rates.